COVID Safety Protocols backup
Covid Safety Protocols
- There is no valet parking behind the salon on Sundays. If the lot is full, please note the other nearby parking options listed below!
- Masks and/or face coverings are required at all times. You must cover both your nose and mouth and it may not be taken off at any point in time of your service. We recommend wearing a disposable face mask if you are getting a color service.
- Please keep all jackets/personal belongings/purses with you. We will not be providing closet space and cannot hang anything up in our closet.
COVID-19 Protocols and Cancellation Policy
- If you feel sick and/or have a cough, fever, or been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please stay home. Please call the salon, or email us at email@example.com, at least 24 hrs prior to your class and we will help reschedule you (cancellation fee will be waived).
- Same day cancellations, “No shows”, and all other cancellations less than 48 hours prior to your appointment will be subject to a 50% refund only. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- We will be taking temperatures upon entry. It must be below 100.4 degrees to come in for your appointment.
- You will be required to fill out our client release form.
- All staff and stylists must wash hands and/or sanitize upon entry.
- No food delivery or eating is permitted. If necessary for medical reasons, please let your stylist know at the time of booking. We will also not be providing coffee or tea, but you are welcome to bring your own as long as it’s in a closed container.
- Our products are for display only, please no touching.
For your Safety
- Physical distancing must be practiced among all stylists and staff.
- We have installed a new air purifier filtration system, keeping our air clean and filtering out 99.4% of the Sars-CoV-2 pathogen.